Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andrew is attacking with a Deadly Recluse and Neil blocks it with a Canyon Minotaur. Even though Deadly Recluse only has one power, which wouldn't normally kill something with three toughness, Deadly Recluse will still kill the Minotaur as it has deathtouch.
- 702.2a. Deathtouch is a static ability.
- 702.2b. Any nonzero amount of combat damage assigned to a creature by a source with deathtouch is considered to be lethal damage, regardless of that creature's toughness.
- 702.2c. A creature with toughness greater than 0 that's been dealt damage by a source with deathtouch since the last time state-based actions were checked is destroyed as a state-based action.
- 702.2d. The deathtouch rules function no matter what zone an object with deathtouch deals damage from.
- 702.2e. If an object changes zones before an effect causes it to deal damage, its last known information is used to determine whether it had deathtouch.
- 702.2f. Multiple instances of deathtouch on the same object are redundant.
First Strike • Flash • Flying • Haste • Hexproof • Indestructible
Lifelink • Menace • Prowess • Reach • Trample • Vigilance