Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Fact or Fiction|
|Oracle Text:||Reveal the top five cards of your library. An opponent separates those cards into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard.|
|Flavor Text:||"Try to pretend like you understand what's important."|
- You choose which pile to put into your hand. [D'Angelo 2000/10/14]
- The cards put into your hand are not considered to be "drawn". [D'Angelo 2006/01/29]
- The revealed cards are revealed in order, so that all players know what order they were on the library. [Barclay 2003/07/08]
- Vintage tournaments (see Rule 801) have restricted this card since 2002/01/01.
- Legacy tournaments (see Rule 802) banned this card from 2002/01/01 until 2004/09/20.