Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a static ability that modifies the result of damage. When a creature with lifelink deals damage, the controller of that creature also gains an amount of life equal to the amount of damage dealt in addition to dealing the damage as normal.
- 702.15a. Lifelink is a static ability.
- 702.15b. Damage dealt by a source with lifelink causes that source's controller, or its owner if it has no controller, to gain that much life (in addition to any other results that damage causes).
- 702.15c. If a permanent leaves the battlefield before an effect causes it to deal damage, its last known information is used to determine whether it had lifelink.
- 702.15d. The lifelink rules function no matter what zone an object with lifelink deals damage from.
- 702.15e. Multiple instances of lifelink on the same object are redundant.
First Strike • Flash • Flying • Haste • Hexproof • Indestructible
Lifelink • Menace • Prowess • Reach • Trample • Vigilance